[a-Fans Follow-up] Please Leave Your Feedback Regarding STSM Daily Use Here

Beta App Updated 20/6/2017

Thanks to dev team and thanks to all a-Fans feedback, we’ve just released the beta app and please use the follow link to download (actually the same one since last update)
fir.im/gZus

iOS us.nonda.ZusInhouse Latest Version: 3.1.4(Build 2024)
Android 2.4.2 [Jun20 19:49] (Build 1152)

Release notes:
1.New instruction video during first setup.
2.History diagram page filter value fix.
3.History UI optimize.

Thank you all who left your feedback regarding the installation and posted nice unboxing pics, I’d say some of them are of pro level photo shooting and your feedback are very thorough.
As I noticed that some of you guys have already left your feedback regarding daily use of STSM at the original thread, I beg the rest of a-Fans who received the product to leave your feedback regarding your daily use of the product.
Does the app readings reflect the true tire pressure conditions?
Have you received any “signal lost” notifications?
Let me know more on how you use the product on a daily basis so to troubleshoot more problems.
A warm hug from User Community!

1 Like
  1. The app readings were accurate and the same as the built in tire pressure sensors in my car.
  2. I have no received any disconnections between the sensors and the receiver. Once they originally connected, they’ve remained connected.
  3. I check the pressure every day I drive my car to ensure that my tires are at the correct pressure to get the maximum MPG possible.
  4. Wanted to add that I went through the car wash with the sensors on and had no issues thus far with them not working. This is a good sign of a well built product. Definitely good to be tested.
2 Likes

So far, my unit seems a little inconsistent. Some sensors disconnect while parked while others do not. If they are to turn off, then all of them should disconnect. Also, I’ve had one sensor indicate 127 psi with the tire set at about 92 psi. I think this same sensor indicated a leak when installed on a different vehicle. That was after the settings were confirmed in the app and it previously seemed to be reporting normally.

2 Likes

When I first install the caps I had to reset them because they went reading on the app. But once I did that they work fine for me I can’t say how accurate they are just yet.

2 Likes

Thank you Ashley, @ashley_parker
If you have further discovery on how the device behave, please leave your feedback here with us.

1 Like

The accuracy seems pretty on par with what the tire pressure monitor shows.
I’m glad I was able to test these as I was already quite low on tire pressure and my built in passive TPMS did not warn me. Nonda TPMS indicated I was at 27PSI and expected car trigger is at 28PSI.
I have now filled to 34-35PSI, recommended is 33PSI.
I have noticed disconnects on the rear tire sensors. Going 65-75MPH. Came back on line after less than minute. Only happened once on 1.5 hour drive.

I do notice the temperatures vary between tires and take a while to update on the app.
Example 56F to 78F between tires.

It seems like the last connected sensor takes the longest to sync with the system. First time was the front left tire took a day to sync. After I refilled the tires, the left rear sensor was the last to be installed and took a day to sync back up. Would show last installed PSI reading, but didn’t update to the new PSI reading after filling up tire.
Overall, things are looking good and glad I have them to test.
I’ve gotten about 20% more miles per tank now that I have my PSI at the correct pressure.

2 Likes

Daily use has been as expected. No disconnections or errors.

Minor UI feedback

Heading on this page is not centered.

2 Likes

Hi @Tim_Latta Thank you for your feedback on UI. Will iterate this issue on next app update.
Have a nice weekend and if you have any other daily use problems regarding STSM, please let me know, glad to help.:wink:

1 Like

The system has been working as expected. My cold tire pressures (32 - 34 psi) have been consistent in the mornings when I start out from my garage. Yesterday, during my afternoon rush hour traffic drive, the pressure for all 4 tires was at 37 psi, which made sense because it was hot and the tire temps were all up over 100 degrees. I have not experienced any disconnections, all sensors have provided feedback once they were installed properly. It would be great for there to be some history of what the progress has been when not in the car. I think I have noticed others making this suggestion to and that would be great! I have enjoyed testing this device and the app.

2 Likes

Will release an update soon to fix this, thank you for bringing this up.:wink:

1 Like

Hello. I am sad to report that one of my sensors did not survive (intact) the car wash yesterday. Should they be removed before entering a car wash? It looks as if the outer casing came off. The good news is the sensor is still connected and working. I did receive an alert indicating that the sensor lost connection this morning, but it was still reading when I first started out driving. I will check it again when I am back at my car to confirm it is still working. Is it possible to get a replacement? Otherwise, the system is still working properly and is a great asset on a car which doesn’t provide the tire pressure readings.

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve been using the sensors for about a week now, since I only drive heavily on the weekends, I wanted to wait to give it some time. First off, the installation process was super simple and user intuitive! As for connecting to the phone when starting the phone, it’s been very consistent. I did have to alter my settings as it was warning me for the default settings and seemed to be vary in alerts within the same trip. For example when starting the trip it would show “all green” and then half way through it would say I had low tire pressure in the front right tire, and then be fine when I parked the car at the end of my trip.
I would recommend considering the alert system. If the tire is a little low, perhaps a softer ding rather than the alarm tone, which can be a bit alarming for one or two PSI under pressure. I saw the update and will install to see if these issues resolve.

2 Likes

I have installed the tire STSM on a 2006 f350. I loaded the android app and created a account. Followed all the instructions.

1.Inconvenience during the whole installation process regarding the sensor & receiver. How much time does it cost you to install the whole set? (from opening the box to having app readings) 15 min to install and load app.

2.Any problems with the APP. The app will give me the temperature of the tires but list every tire as 0 lbs. I have removed and reinstalled app and checked the caps?

3.Any misunderstanding/ unclear words & phrases you discovered with the User Manual.
manual is clear and understandable
4.Any specific points that please you.

1 Like

have you tried driving the vehicle for a while?

1 Like

I received the package couple days ago. Upon opening of the package, I noticed that the tire sensors were out of their designated location and spread throughout the box.

Using the device was really easy, however, one recommendation is to include a mounting device so that on some vehicles, it can be mounted so that it won’t slide around during the drive.

The actual sensors look great, however after putting the anti theft device, I noticed that the battery compartment is easily removed if someone were to attempt to remove the sensors. The problem with that is: batteries are fairly expensive these days, so it will accomplish the thief’s goal at stealing something.

The app itself is simple which is more effective these days. I brought a lot of negative feedback in this post, but I prefer to say all I can before the official release of the product. I will continue to monitor for errors in the product.

2 Likes

Thank you Roman,
We will fix the sensor cap issue in the next batch.

1 Like

@jsonghas this really bring our awareness to fasten the sensor cap. Thank you for keep using it. However the current batch has all been shipped out, will let you know when any set is available for replacement. Thank you sooo much. Sorry for the inconvenience this has brought you .
A warm hug from the community!
Julieta

1 Like

Hello All,

I received the TPMS system a couple days ago, but it has not stopped raining. The packaging was nice, but all of the internals arrived disheveled upon arrival.

Some of the pieces had minor cosmetic defects, possibly from rough shipping/handling.

The install of hardware and software was quick and easy, it took ~15 minutes or less.

The app reflects the true tire conditions. I have not had ant signal losses.

Cheers,
-Kevin

2 Likes

Cool.
May I know which app version you are using? Or just let me know when you install the app so I can judge whether it’s the latest one.
Thanks.

1 Like

I installed today at 7:30pm EST. It says version 3.1.4,
-Kevin

2 Likes