About the Smart Tire Safety Monitor category

A simple and easy-to-install Tire Pressure Monitoring System to meet the growing demand for a simple external kit to help upgrade vehicle’s tire safety.
Available as a self-installable external sensor kit, nonda’s Smart Tire Safety Monitor features a USB-powered receiver with 4 external sensors that transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app. Showing the tire pressure of all 4 tires in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and/or excess temperature, giving both a visual and audible warning to alert the driver of possible tire failure. While the receiver utilizes a USB port, it does come with a USB output port for charging your mobile devices or GPS unit. As a result, you never lose a USB port.

2 Likes

Well explained and presented.

1 Like

I’m super excited to be part of the beta testing for this. I got to thinking and am wondering if there will be the ability to purchase more sensors to be able to track tire pressure on a trailer that’s being hauled as well as the vehicle tires?

2 Likes

Hi @Beth_Emelander Will consider in the future launching individual sensors. Thank you for asking and for testing this device!

1 Like

Thank you @Chris_Alegre your feedback for the STSM installation is really awesome, more than anything we could expect from a user!! Indeed a CORE FANS! You rock Chris!

1 Like

@Julieta. Glad I could be of help to make great things!

2 Likes

I received my unit and it looks good. The ONLY problem is there doesn’t seem to be a “Zus Smart Tire Safety Monitor” app on Google play…only the 'Zus smart car locator" an “Zus car key finder”. It’s sort of hard to use this tool without the app. Please advise.

1 Like

The Smart car locator app works for both the smart charger and the smart tire safety monitor. Just add another device but pick the STSM. If it is not there than you may have an outdated version of the app I’m guessing…

Hope this helps some and is what you were asking…:wink:

@Julieta… I guess they probably need to update the name of the App on Google play to say both the smart car locator and the smart tire safety monitor so others can find it easier :wink:

Thank you so much Russ! @arrellr

1 Like

@Thomas_Madden have you downloaded the app now? If you have any other problems just feel free to let us know, would be glad to help.

1 Like

Yes, thank you; everything installed and working now.

Regards,

Thomas

2 Likes

Glad to help out😎

1 Like

I just installed the tire monitors onto my campervan tires. The rear tires are showing at minus 50 psi what the actual psi is. The actual is 75 and monitor shows 25psi. Are the readings capped at 50 psi?

I had it on my boat trailer tires which were inflated to 65PSI and it kept saying 8-10 psi? I even moved the sensor receiver all the way to the boat and same thing?? Worked fine on tires inflated to 36lbs in my vehicle. Guess it just has a super limited range in distance as well as tire pressure greater than 35-40psi