Battery back up camera

After fully charging battery it will not hold a charge for more than 2 days . It has happened twice.
What is the solution . The back up camera is less than one month old

That will happen if you park within range of your phone, unfortunately. I ran into the same issue, which is why I had to give up on the backup camera. Kind of a bad design, since most people park their car outside their house.

Hi @John_Kudryk
I’d like to forward your case to @John_Kudryk, sorry for the inconvenience.

So What is the solution to the problem ? Can you help ?

JOHN

Hi @John_Kudryk Customer service agent will follow-up, sorry there’s a typo in my last reply.

Yep. Same issue here. Now I rarely use the camera because I charge it every usage.

I ran into the same issue. The unit was not charging. I returned at my cost to Nonda and a replacement was sent. Same issue with replacement camera. It will not charge. I have switched to multiple chargers and cables. Product design seems to be faulty.

Hi @Luke_Statzer Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you are still having issue with the replacement, feel free to reach out to CS team again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am still having an issue. CJ David has requested a video showing the replacement unit as not charging. Also the replacement unit I received does not appear to be new as evidenced by the photos also provided to CJ. Why would a previously used unit be sent as a replacement?

Hi @Luke_Statzer I will investigate a little with this. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Will get back to you soon.

Best Regards,
Julieta