Be a Traveler—Share a photo of your journey!

Have you been keeping to your resolutions of taking more trips? Our new smart key finder—AIKO is coming soon and there will be a new feature—Luggage tracker, to help you tracking your luggage using this tiny device. Hope it will be a little help for you during the journeys, and nonda will brings you more great devices & gadgets years ahead!

So now, back to what this thread is all about. We invite you to share a photo of your luggage or suitcase, perhaps a short story of some unforgettable journey—that would be better! The photo or story don’t have to be creative or fun, just a mark of good old days and a expectation to a better journey.

Source: tripdesigners.co

How to participate?

1. Take a photo of your luggage, suitcase, your favorite travel gear or some special souvenir, better holding a short story of the journeys to tell us why you chose this picture (It’s OK of not).
  2. Reply in this thread below with a photo that is in line with the theme.
  3. Each participant can only submit one entry, so please choose your best shot before submitting.

Prize:
Users who share their photos will get a special badge: “Be a Traveler”

RELATED

1 Like

3 Likes

My GoPro Hero 4. Record my best memories during the journey! :relaxed:

1 Like

My Hello Kitty Fujifilm Insta :blush: Really cute!

1 Like

I actually don’t have any pictures of my luggage from this trip because I was too busy juggling an eight month old baby and enough stuff to keep us clothed and happy for a week. A luggage finder would have been a godsend for this trip back home to introduce my baby girl to her great grandma.

Also, my parents are now retired and travel excessively so thank you for giving me the perfect gift idea for my hard to buy for father :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a cute baby! Actually the time spent with your family is the best thing you can have during the journey.:relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you! Very true indeed. Going anywhere with three kids is crazy but always worth it

1 Like

This is a picture of me at the Berlin wall this past summer. Traveled across Europe on a marketing tour with the University of Oregon. Go Ducks!

3 Likes

My college club soccer team traveled from Grand Junction, CO to Memphis, TN for soccer nationals! This is beal street, such a blast!

4 Likes

I never go traveling without this bad boy. The shots and videos you can get with it are AMAZING. Also, since it is pretty expensive, being able to track would be AWESOME. :smiley:

3 Likes

I went to San Francisco, CA last month! Great photography city!

4 Likes

Our helicopter ride over Las Vegas!!

5 Likes

My daughter and I took our first overnight backpack trip into the outdoors.
Was a great first time experience for the little one.

1 Like

My three year old is going out with her daddy TODAY on a LONG trip to another city, far far away. I’m kind of regretting now as it is the two of them getting out without me for the first time. Wish them luck.

1 Like