[Closed] ZUS QC a-Fans Beta — APPLY HERE!

Looking for a quick charger that works perfectly for your car? If so, this might be for you. There’s going to be a beta test for ZUS QC, the updated version that supports Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0!

We’re looking for active nonda users to help us test new features and send us bug reports. If this sounds appealing, apply to participate in the a-Fans beta test now!

And because a limited number of Android devices support Quick Charge, we will choose the Android devices that match the specified criteria (sorry for the users on iOS devices :sweat_smile:).

If you are selected to participate in a beta test, you’ll receive an email with information on how to participate in the beta test and provide feedback.

To apply for the beta, submit your application by answering the questions below.
PLEASE DON’T start a new thread. JUST REPLY to this topic.
Your chance of being a beta tester depends on how you answer these questions, so please treat the application seriously.

Please answer the following questions:

Q1: What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide your phones’ models)?
Q2: Have you ever tried ZUS? Why would you like to participate in our Beta Program?
Q3: Do you have any other QC charger or QC car charger? What is the brand and model of it?

5 Likes

Q1- Samsung Galaxy S7
Q2- I have a Zus in my car and I am so impressed by what it does, but having the ability to quick charge would benefit me greatly as I travel frequently and my job requires me to have a phone charged and ready to go at all times.
Q3- I have an adaptive fast wall charger from Samsung

1 Like

I have a Samsung S7

I have tried the first ZUS. I want to participate because I want to make this product better!

I do have a couple QUICK CHARGE products. One is the Samsung one.

1 Like

Q1: Samsung Galaxy S6 , Samsung Galaxy S7, Kindle Fire HD

Q2: Yes. I love the previous ZUS for both charging and vehicle location. I’ve been waiting for a car charger that supports fast charge, so I’d love to beta test this product.

Q3: I have a home Samsung QC and a home Aukey dual port quick charger. Need the ZUS QC for the car though!

Q1: What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide your phones’ models)?

Samsung Galaxy S7
Q2: Have you ever tried ZUS? Why would you like to participate in our Beta Program?

No, I have never tried ZUS, I have read up on it in a couple of blogs and would love to test it and see the full capabilities
Q3: Do you have any other QC charger or QC car charger? What is the brand and model of it?

Fast wall charger from samsung

Q1: Apple 5 and apple 5s, also iPad latest version, wife has a Samsung s7.
Q2: have a ZUS version 1 in my car now. I am curious what advances could be made to this already stellar product.
Q3: no other rapid chargers currently

1. I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I also have an iPhone 6s from my work that I use during the week.

2. No, I haven’t tried the ZUS but would love to try it out.

3. I do not have a QC for car but do love my original Samsung rapid charger. I find it especially convenient when I am on the run and am able to get 50% charge in less than an hour. I use the car USB port for charging but that is obviously far slower than the Samsung QC that came with the phone.

Best regards,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from Verizon. I currently have two Zus’. I would like to help improve the product; I have already sent in some issues I’m having with the original Zus. I have 3 Samsung “Fast Charge” wireless chargeer’s; that’s all I have as far as Quick Chargers are concerned.

Thank you,
Scott Olson

Q1. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 5. Q2. I have participated in the ZUS car locater and Key finder, I love them more than the average person loves their gadgets and regularly use them both as I have bad habit of using things, if my head wasn’t firmly attached to my neck I would lose it too. Q3. I don’t have any QC chargers for my home or car.

• iPhone5S (Mine)
  • Nexus 5X (Wife)

• I love the original and would love to try the new version.

• No

Q1: I am currently using an LG G5.

Q2: I haven’t tried Zus before although it is on my wish list. My phone just barely doesn’t make it through the day and a quick charger for the car would give it enough juice to not do battery swaps at 4pm.

Q3: I purchased the Anker Wall Charger when I got my phone.

1. I now have a Asus ZenFone 3 Deuxe, Galaxy S7, and an iPhone 6s.

2. I have tried Zus and I own one. I backed Zus last year around October-ish. It’s my #1 car charger as of now :slight_smile:

3. For my Galaxy S7 and Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe, I use an Anker QC 3.0 charger that gets quite hot after a full charge. I would love to have a Zus that supports QC 3.0. I wouldn’t have to worry about carrying two seperate car chargers.

Samusung Galaxy S7 Edge
Currently have the ZUS car charger (purchased). Would love to see a solution for fast charge on the S7
Zus and Veetop. Also Samsung and Anker wall chargers

Samsung Galaxy S6
Tried original ZUS, but saw it wasnt QC my phone, was disappointed.
I have a home Samsung QC, but none that work on my car

Q1: SAMSUNG 6 edge +. iPhone 6s Plus
Q2: yes I have version 1. Would like to see difference
Q3: several anger quick chargers and chargers from phone manufacturers

Q1. I’m currently using and iPhone 6s.
Q2. I have not tried any ZUS products yet, but I’ve been waiting for this product to be released!
Q3. I have yet to find one that works with the iPhone that I actually like. The lightning charger works pretty quickly for me as is. But I’d love to try other products and hopefully find a better one.

1. I have a Samsung S6 64 GB & Samsung Core Prime, Samsung tablet 2014 version
  2. I currently have a ZUS, I like the ZUS but when charging 2 devices it takes longer.
    I use the ZUS on almost a daily basis. As an IT professional can provide good feedback.
  3. I have the verizon wireless home dock

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S5. And, I’m getting an upgrade to the Samsung Galaxy S7 shortly (within 2-3 weeks.) I also have a Samsung Galaxy S4.

I have not tried yet tried ZUS. But my car charger is too slow and when I run Waze my phone discharges faster than it charges so I’m VERY interested in this!

I have the Samsung wall-plug fast charger that shipped with my Galaxy S5. I keep that at home. It does a great job, most of the time.

I’m looking forward to helping you test the ZUS QC soon! I always run the app “Galaxy Charging Current” to show me the charging rate so I know when a charger is misbehaving or if the phone is doing too much… so I really want to see what the ZUS QC can do!

Thank you for your consideration!

Q1: I have the Apple 6, so I guess I’m out! Please design one for us iOS users…thanks!:wink:
Q2: I do own ZUS and LOVE it…I always recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues. I recently asked an international panel I belong to (for a well known tech brand) if they had heard about ZUS…and then gave them all the specs and a photo. They LOVED it!
Q3: I have a bunch of chargers, mostly off brand.

LOVE your products!!

Q1- iPhone 6, 6s+ and Galaxy s6
Q2- I have no tried yours and I am interested after doing the AIKO beta which is a great product
Q3- I have a acer quick charger in the car currently and my wife has another one in hers