For the next ZUS, what do you want to see?

As the title would suggest, this is a thread where you can suggest new features to be included in the ZUS as it moves forward. We’d love to hear if you have any fresh ideas about the ZUS. We’ll do our best to assess them, as long as something piques our curiosity. We’re always open to hear your feedback on future product releases. By doing this, you will get a coupon for our products, and maybe a chance to participate in the beta test.

If you don’t know how to get started, here are some hints:

1. What kind of scenario would push you to give such suggestions?
  2. Under this scenario, what makes you feel it a big issue, or nothing wrong, just could be better?
  3. What area do you think that we can improve (App/Hardware) and how (Please describe it briefly)?

Note that this is just guide for those who don’t know how to express their ideas. Please don’t hesitate to write below it if you have more specific details to share.

(Please give us some time to respond, though! :relaxed: )

And anyone who contributed to this feature suggestiom thread will get a special “Advisor” badge.

1 Like
  1. Improvement
  2. iOS App, there should be alternative option to open another map.
  3. Really nice to have :relaxed:
1 Like
  1. Improvement
  2. Android App, please add the vibration of phone with the sound in you next update.:kissing:
  3. Really nice to have!
  1. Improvement
  2. iOS App. Can you add a “while using” option in the location setting? I keep seeing ZUS using my location when I not need it to. It’s kind of annoying.
  3. Really nice to have.
1 Like

Mp3 player

1. Improvement
  2. App, both Android and iOS. Your app is great but could be better if I could add known locations so it doesn’t prompt me for parking timers. I don’t need a timer at my work place or at home.
  3. Really nice to have.
  1. Improvement
  2. App, both Android and iOS. Your app is great but it would be nice if the parking alarm could be automatically cancelled when the car is moved. Scenario: I have parked the car and set the 3 hour alarm.
    I return to the car after 1 hour and drive home.
    Happily having a snooze and the alarm goes off.
  3. Really nice to have.
1 Like
  1. Improvement
  2. App, both Android and iOS. When the location fails and one is prompted to take a photo, could you add a “try again” option? Sometimes the GPS takes some time to get a fix.
    3 Nice to have.
1 Like
  1. New

2. App, both Android and iOS.
    Would it be possible to manually set intermediate way points?
    Scenario:
    I park the car at the railway and catch a train to the city.
    Once there we split up and agree to meet back here in 3 hours.
    It would be nice to be able to set a way point with an alarm. It would require changing the code to use an array to hold the locations, I guess location(0) would always refer to the car.

3. Just a wild idea.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your suggestion! These replies are really impressive! I’m kind of curious about how you come up with these ideas. Really amazing.:relaxed:

1. Improvement
  2. App. Add other accounts to log in, e.g. Google account.
  3. Really nice to have
  1. New
  2. Since it’s already pairing with the phone by bluetooth, have the ZUS alert you when you start your car if it can’t find the phone. It would be a great way to avoid forgetting my phone.
  3. Really nice to have
5 Likes

Blue light instead of white

2 Likes
  1. Improvement
  2. More colors, maybe use the color palette of iPhones (rose gold, space gray, gold, and silver)
  3. Really nice to have
3 Likes

Software that doesn’t ask you to calibrate every time you use it and is more accurate in determining the car’s location.

3 Likes

I’d suggest a multi user mode in ZUS. Or able to share automatically the car location.
Just imagine the situation: I usually park my car in a huge parking lot on the weekends my wife wants to use it, I hardly ever explain where did I leave exactly.
It would be nice to have a solution for this problem. Thx

5 Likes

Have to agree. On the plus side, It’s nice to share location with other friends.

Really cool idea! Actually we are developing a similar function. So your suggestion will finally come into reality! :grin: