Introducing Customizable Dashboard

Introduction

1. Install Your Device.
If you already paired the device, please jump to the second step directly.
Select “Vehicle Health Monitor” then select “Vehicle Health Monitor Lite”.
Click “Pair Now” and wait till you see the “Success” prompt.

2. Customize the Data Items
Swipe to the third dashboard, then click the settings icon in the upper right corner.
Select “Data Configuration” to customize the data items you wish to be presented on this dashboard.
Please make the selection/configuration when your phone’s connected with the device.

Available: this data item is available from your OBD-II port.
Unavailable: this data item isn’t supported and can’t be obtained.
*Different car make/model may differ from the numbers of data items, this all depends on the protocol applied by the car manufacturer.

3. Delete unwanted data items.
You could long press on the data card to delete the items you don’t need anymore.

4. Export the data log.

Data logs are automatically generated for each trip. A CSV file will be saved to your ZUS app after you complete one trip. You can click on the “share” icon to open this file with another application to edit or save it elsewhere.

Feel free to let me know what kind of features you are looking for.

2 Likes

I just got one of these Health monitor lites and will play around with these settings as soon as I can. It paired with no problems.

Data Log Doesn’t work.

I liked the old display. Started my car today and this interface showed up. Couldn’t get back to the old display. This is definitely a downgrade. Might have to stop using the app. This really dumbs down the app and makes it useless. If I wanted a big idiot light I would have bought a Prius.

Did you try swiping right to get back to the original dashboard?