Nonda Smart Car Charger a-Fans Beta - APPLY HERE!

We’re excited to announce that we will begin an exclusive a-Fans beta test for a new version of the already popular Nonda Smart Car Charger. The upcoming beta test will introduce new features and innovations, to include:

• Updated support for IOS and Android operating systems.
  • Two new charging ports (2.4A and Quick Charge 2.0).
  • A brand new design.
  • Environmentally friendly packaging.

We’re looking for active a-Fans to help us test new features, offer feedback and send us bug reports. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply to participate in the a-Fans beta test below!

For this beta test we are specifically looking for a-Fans with android devices to test the new QC 2.0 port. A-Fans with both Android and IOS devices are highly encouraged to participate.

Once selected, beta test participants, will receive an email with detailed instructions on how to participate in the beta test and provide the requested feedback.

To apply for the beta test, submit your application by answering the questions below.

PLEASE DO NOT start a new thread. JUST REPLY to this topic.
A-Fans will be picked based on their responses to the questions below.

Please answer the following questions:

Q1:What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide the make and model for each phone)?
Q2:What car(s) do you currently own or operate (please provide the make, model and age of the car)?
Q3:Do you currently own any QC chargers? If yes, what is the QC version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)? What is the brand, model of the QC charger?

2 Likes

Q1:What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide the make and model for each phone)?

LG G4 (QC capable) and Samsung Galaxy Core. My wife has an LG G5 (also QC)

Q2:What car(s) do you currently own or operate (please provide the make, model and age of the car)?

Opel Astra K MY2016 1.6 CDTI from April 2016 and Ford Focus 0.9 125hp EcoBoost, Sept 2014

Q3:Do you currently own any QC chargers? If yes, what is the QC version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)? What is the brand, model of the QC charger?

The only QC we have is the one that was included with the LG G5. I think is QC 2.0 but not sure

A: iPhone 6+ and iPhone 6s

A: 2013 Jeep Wrangler and 2016 Nissan Altima

Yes the previous nonda smart charger

1. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (supports quick charging) and a Samsung Galaxy S4.

2. I currently own a 2000 Mitsubishi Montero Sport 2WD, but I also drive a 2013 Nissan Altima often.

3. Yes, and I use the QC charger that came with my S7 edge (QC 2.0), a QC 10,000mah portable power pack from Aukey (QC 2.0), and the newest version of ZUS, the ZUS QC (you probably already know this but it’s QC 2.0).

A: 2 iPhone 6S Plus, soon to be iPhone 7 Plus

A: 2014 Ford F-150 and 2016 Jeep Cherokee

No

iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5c, galaxy s7
2016 Subaru Outback, 2014 Acura MDX, 2003 VW EOS
Aukey 2.0 wall charger

1: I have a few phones. I currently use the Samsung Galaxy S3, LG Leon, iPhone 5S, and the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I also will be using a USB Wireless charger for a Moto 360 and/or any other phones that I happen to charge by Wireless Charging at the moment.

2: The Honda Odyssey (2003). I used this car last time when I tested the ZUS, and was very proud of how it worked. In fact, I still use my ZUS in this car.

3: I do not use quick charging products. I may in the future, but not at the moment. I will be buying a phone that has Dash Charging (for those fanboys out there, that’s the OnePlus Three). That is subject to change though, as I’m not quite sure which phone I will be buying.

iPhone 6s
jeep liberty 2005
Zus

A: iPhone 6s+ and iPhone 6s+

A: 2001 BMW 525i

A: Yes ZUS Car Charger

Q1: What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide the make and model for each phone)?

Currently using the Galaxy Note 5 that supports fast charging. My Wife use a Galaxy S7 Edge

Q2: What car(s) do you currently own or operate (please provide the make, model and age of the car)?

I’m currently the owner of a 2006 Honda Odyssey & a 2007 Honda Accord.

Q3: Do you currently own any QC chargers? If yes, what is the QC version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)? What is the brand, model of the QC charger?.

Apart of the ZUS, the two best chargers in terms of quick charging I own to date are the 2.0 QC - CC-T1 Aukey USB Turbo Car Charger & the 1.8 amps blackberry premium in vehicle charger model ACC-48181-001 which in my opinion is one of the highest performance chargers on the market because it charges literally any micro usb charged unit very fast.

Appreciate your consideration on the beta testing. Happy Monday.

I currently have an iPhone 5/iPhone6s/Galaxy S4. Use Cellular iPad Mini 2 on occasion to test GPS app accuracy.

I currently use/own Toyota Corolla 2010 and have a Honda Fit 2012. Just got in to an accident 2 weeks ago and previous I used the Acura Integra 2000.

Quick Charge 2.0 AUKEY 3-Port USB Wall Charger.
2x Anker 25W 5-Port Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology
beta test on ZUS QC.

A1: Iphone 4s, I-Mobile IQ BIG, Huawai P8

A2: Honda BRV 2016

A3: Yes, ZUS Car Charger

Have dash charger for the 1+3

1. I own a note 5 and s6 edge. Always an android fan.
  2. I own a camry hybrid and a Honda Odyssey.
  3. No I do not own a qc charger. I have purchased so many chargers in need of quick charging in the car and never succeed.

S6 and S7 Edge
Honda Odyssey 2006 (I think), Toyota Camry
Yes. Quick Charge 2.0. A ZUS QC 2.0 Car Charger

Samsung Galaxy S7
Mazda 5 7 years, Honda Odyssey 11 years
Q3:Do you currently own any QC chargers? If yes, what is the QC version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)? What is the brand, model of the QC charger? 2.0 ZusQC, 2.0 Samsung

Q1: Huawei mate 7, iphone7 plus
Q2: 2017 Audi Q7
Q3: Nope

Q1: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Q2: 2004 Mazda 4 and 2008 Nissan Frontier
Q3: No

Q1:What phone are you currently using (if you have more than one phone, please provide the make and model for each phone)? iPhone 7 Plus and Galaxy S7
Q2:What car(s) do you currently own or operate (please provide the make, model and age of the car)? 2009 Infiniti G37
Q3:Do you currently own any QC chargers? If yes, what is the QC version (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)? What is the brand, model of the QC charger? Aukey QC 2.0 and Zus QC