Nonda ZUS TPMS no signal and calibrating forever

Hello there,

I received my Nonda zus tire safety monitor but I am unable to get it working. I followed all the steps(receiver first and fitted the sensors with engine running) as per the instructions mentioned in the manual but still the app shows no signal and sometimes its calibrating forever with no end.

I have attached screenshots to help you understand my problem.

Please let me know how to proceed further with this. Any help is much appreciated

Thanks,
Praveen

1 Like

Where did you purchase this unit from? Was it brand new? I ask because based off what you described the batteries maybe dead already. Replacing the batteries may fix this issue.

1 Like

Hi bobby,

I ordered the unit from their website and it was shipped to me after weeks. And yes it was sealed and brand new.

Batteries you say! alright I haven’t tried that yet. Would try that and come back with an update.

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Praveen

1 Like

Hello there,

Replaced my batteries and the they are working as expected now.

Thank you for the help.

-Praveen

2 Likes

Hello @dinesh_praveen
If you have any issues later on, feel free to reach out again.
@bobbysimonii
Thank you so much for helping out here.

1 Like

Did you try to clear cache and data of the app?

Somehow this worked to resolve most of my issues…

Hello Yoann,

Batteries were the issue. seems like I got shipped with some dead batteries. after replacing them they are working fine.

Thanks,
Dinesh

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue for past few days. Only 1 is working fine but remaining 3 keeps calibrating.
Changed all sensors with new batteries and still not working. Used since nov 2017.

Hello @ksw564
I’d suggest first pulling out the batteries and re-insert them. If this doesn’t last long, simply go for new batteries.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,
Julieta