Pairing new TPMS wheel sensor

I received a replacement TPMS wheel sensor but my USB module will not recognize it. How do I pair the new sensor to the existing USB module?

Hi @Joe_Cappellino are you using iPhone? We do have a software for manual pairing, but for iOS device only.
And below is a tutorial

If you encountered any problem, feel free to let me know.
Best Regards,
Julieta

Hi

I can not install this app to my iphone, in iPhone Settings i can’t find menu Device Managemant. Pls help

It’s in General ----> Profiles & Device Management ---->No NDA Inc (Trust)

Also, the app has been updated, please get it from here:
https://fir.im/cwj2
A new tutorial video is here:

Hi, is there a manual pairing app for Android OS?

Hello @charles_tan82
The pairing process is quite the same, Android Vs. iOS.
Wondering if you have the download link for the android app already?
If not, I will get back to you ASAP.

I can’t get any of your replacement instructions to work. I download the “app”, then it tries to download an 8k file that ask for for “open in”; no device Mgmt profile comes up.
Can’t we do this through the ZUS app? Replacing a sensor?

Hi there I also cannot get the TMS tool app to download. I’ve tried both the old version and the new version. Hopefully you can help. Cheers

I don’t believe there is an Android pairing app, only one for iOS.

If that’s changed, I’d love to know how to get the Android version, so I don’t have to find an apple device to borrow when I need to pair my two new sensors!

Yes we do.
Please download from:
Android:: www.pgyer.com/zustpms password: zustpms
@nated

My TPMS batteries appear to have died so I replaced them and now the app is not showing any tire data, however the receiver shows all my lights are green. do I need to do the pairing to get the data to start showing back up in the app? I’ve removed the device and re-add it restarted the device and moved locations, with no changes.

Good news for the Android world. Thanks for sharing!

hello,
Need help. I have a new TPMS Sensore that I bought last year and can’t pair it with the receiver. I tried the new download (http://fir.im/cwj2) for the iPhone but the ZUS profile doesn’t show in the profile list. Can anybody help??

Hi! The tool (both old and new) doesn’t get installed in iPhone. Pls help.

The link for android app is not working