Show us a photo while using your AIKO!

Hi a-Fans! Have you received your AIKO? Some of you must feel it is fun and exciting and something new to you. So why not share some photos of your beloved AIKO, to show the sleekness and slim volume that surprised you? Also, you can show your own way to use your AIKO, it could be attached to your key chains, car keys, wallet and other stuff. If you find some issue that need to specify, you can also show more details by uploading a photo!

It’s mine. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Using it to track both my wallet and keys! Love the super slim and stylish design.

2 Likes

Just got mine delivered yesterday. Put it to use already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here’s mine!

1 Like

Extremely beautiful!

1 Like

Impressed so far!

1 Like

Just using it with the good ol’ car keys…

I wish it came in black… .to match everything else.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I’m a horribly forgetful diabetic. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve left my blood glucose/pump controller on a restaurant table. With my Aiko attached, I get an alert on my phone before I get out the front door without it, plus I can always have it beep when I’ve misplaced it at home to help me locate it.

The only thing that I would add to it, would be a way to track temperature extremes, so I could tell if my insulin has gotten too hot.

I’d love to have 3 or 4 more of these things. Can’t wait until they go on sale.

4 Likes

1 Like

testing it to find my nissan key

3 Likes

I use AIKO for my Keys. It’s awesome how my phone indicates me when I walk away from my keys either at a Restaurant. I’m yet to try it with my luggage also I’m wondering if the AIKO beeping in my luggage would scare the airport employees/authority. I’m enjoying using it. Wondering where do we share our suggestions, feedback etc.

1 Like

1 Like

Here is the home for my Aiko. It’s reassuring to have the Aiko connected to my keys, but I’ve also been using it to find my phone!

1 Like

On a key ring, hanging out with Haydn!

1 Like

Pleasant addition to my key chain. Visually appealing and physically doesn’t invade more space.

Using it so I don’t lose my keys again!!!

My Aiko in its natural habitat. :grin:

Here is mine! I love it, it works so well. Only issue is that it gets dirty easily; and the colored ring chips easily.