The app is STOPPING all the times when I’m tripping to open the recorded video and the is no chance to download it. I’m using and Android phone.
Can you provide more information:
- What is the make/model of your phone?
- What version of Android are you using?
- Do you have other Nonda products?
- If so - do you experience the force close when using those systems?
- Are you using the app from the app store, and is it updated?
*Is this the first time you are trying to access the recordings or have you been able to access them in the past?
● Make Samsung NOTE 8
● Android version 8.0.0
● I don’t have other Nonda products
● The APP was downloaded today (11.19.18) from the app store. I was trying to open video all the like 10 times and all the time and up with the same problem.
● The camera was purchased brand new at Best Buy store 2 days ago.
Sorry for my bed English and thanks for responding me)))
No problem, I also have a note 8 running Android 8.0
When you launch the app, do you see the camera listed on the page?
Hello @dmytro.hnatyuk Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Developer is looking into the issue and will get it fixed ASAP.
@bobbysimonii Thank you so much for the troubleshooting, it’s awesome!
@dmytro.hnatyuk The bug has been fixed, however, it can only be push online in the coming version 6.4.6
In the meanwhile you could still use the Dash Cam, and if you’d like to access the videos, you’d probably have to plug out the SD card and use a card reader to access.