Speed Meter

When i start the car and start the Zus app : i Go on the way and the way Speed meter works ok. When i must stoppen and turn the car off then the problem : i start the car for the next ride the speed meter give - - No speed enymore on the telephone Apple 6. What i can do reset the telefone ore on plug the OBD adapter. When i place iT back iT works again.
Short Every time reset the speed meter

Again !! Send many time to ASK to you sorry

Dutch: snelheidsmeter werkt perfect maar na een ritje van een paar kilometer en contact af snelheids meter werkt niet meer. Auto met altijd 12 op aansteker plug

Welcome @Leo_Groenendijk

So after a short stop, when you run your car again, the speedometer doesn’t work in the app?
Did you force close the app on your iPhone 6? or is it still running?

If I understand correctly, you have to unplug and re-plug the OBD2 connection for it to work again?
I think your issue may be in the app connection not the physical connection.

What car model do you have?
@Julieta do you think this is a technical issue?

1 Like

Hallo i have a peugeot 406 Coupe v6

Sorry for the late response.
Busy with life >_<

@Leo_Groenendijk are you still having issues? The connection issue was supposedly resolved in the last 2 updates.
Any luck?

No I have no Luck same problem. I get buy a new one.

Another problem : I have not received my Heart Monitor from the action 4,79 USD
order #1199936
Leo Groenendijk
Boomgaardpad 45
zip 3257 ka Ooltgensplaat
Holland.
pay by visa.

Huh? When was nonda selling heart monitors?

Ha Ha (: I am From Holland i did not know That
Google somtimes not good Translate.
More do you know what a dummy Dutch Hollander main. Its the check from the motor
Obd now you understanding???

Leo

Ah, you mean the health monitor. There was a special for the light one for less or free, minus sending, if I am correct. Your best bet is probably to ask customer service of Nonda.

Hello @Leo_Groenendijk
This is a known issue on iOS devices. We will fix it ASAP.

Thank you Juliens i wait voor updating
Regards
Leo