Try out Car Battery Health Monitor and give us your feedback!

Join Beta Program and Try Out New Features

We’ve built a new feature that will valuate the voltage. This upgrade will help analyze your vehicle’s battery. Your car should be smart enough to tell you when it’s time to replace the battery. You can check the battery’s state in real time and in the past 30 days.

To experience it you need to download the newest ZUS app version. It’s available for iOS (App Store ), while the Android version is coming soon. You can explore and access the new feature and provide feedback to our product team. Your participation and feedback will help define the outcome of the new update. We wouldn’t be the same without your support and participation! Enjoy testing the new feature and stay tuned for more product updates!

Now it’s time to tell us how you think of the Family Share! How do you feel about this feature? What is the highlight? Is there anything you dislike? If you find new issues, please let us know! We will choose 3 replies that are most helpful to us, and give them a $10 coupon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Gordon This sounds like a really cool feature! However, I can’t figure out how to access it. My ZUS QC came in yesterday (it’s AWESOME btw!), and I’ve updated the ZUS app in the Play Store, but I still can’t find the “Car Battery Health Monitor” in the settings. Is there a special beta version of the app somewhere that this is exclusive to, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

I also cannot find this feature. I agree with @Landon_McCoy that the new one is awesome. It could be my imagination, but I am convinced that it has much better “stick” to stay plugged into my car.

1 Like

I agree with you about it staying plugged in really well. I haven’t tried the original ZUS Charger, but after using mine I’ve noticed that it stays plugged in really well!

I do remember the application saying we would need to download a beta version, but now I need to find it

Sorry! The Car Battery Health Monitor for Android is still in development. This feature will be released at the end of August. @Gordon He wrote wrong, push us faster. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Haha! OK. Well I was just wondering where it was. In the meantime though, just keep up the good work, nonda!

Too funny! I will be patient and wait for it :slight_smile:

@Gordon Man this is getting better & better… Can’t wait to get the download for Android

I am looking forward to this. I hope that Android gets these features soon so that I can check it out.

Our engineers are developing now. May be can release in a few weeks.

This new feature is awesome! Just curious on its accuracy level how is it picking up the data from the car battery? On the line graph I hope you can display the average or the ideal line for a healthy battery

Average and the ideal line for a healthy battery is a great idea!:grinning:

This feature isn’t useful for me. How do I stop getting the daily notifications about my battery health?

Battery health is a good feature to have. I’m not going to look at it on a daily basis but good to periodically check on.

Hey guys. I have 3 Zus and really, really love them. However. The battery monitor on my 2006 BMW Z4 does not work. The feature works perfectly on my other 2 vehicles. But I only get the flatlined zero reading and warning that Battery is too Low Recommend a Battery Check on the BMW

. Is it something different with this specific model of car? Really love the feature. Thanks.

Hi Markopat,
We will have our tech guys analyze the problem you talked about and reach you real soon with a solution.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
All the best,
Julieta
User Community