Vehicle Health Monitor Lite Shipping

I ordered and paid the shipping of the Vehicle Health Monitor Lite On October 1. My order and payment was confirmed via email, but no word on shipping until today. I contacted the customer support last week and sent over proof of purchase. Still no word from the company. Please let me know when the order will be shipped. The order umber is 199892 from 11:20:36 PM, Tue 01, Oct 2019.

welcome to the forms @ka.atanassov!

I’ll tell you now, this is mostly supported by the user community, and very rarely does anyone from Nonda actually get on here. Your best bet is to keep following up with the customer support reps via phone or email. I believe they have been overwhelmed with responses and according to their Instagram page they are trying to process orders as fast as possible.

1 Like

Hi @ka.atanassov
Terribly sorry for the inconvenience, I will check with our logistic team and get back to you ASAP.
Best Regards,
Julieta
P.S.
Welcome to the forum!

Hi @bobbysimonii
Thank you for the suggestion.
Please feel free to reach out to me any time you want, you do have my email right?
Thank you also for being active in the forum and answer all the questions! Bravo!

Hi Juliet’s, I’m also facing the same problem here. I had placed my orders are stuck with no update two weeks back. Please help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Gerrard

So that’s great and all I have a September 22nd order yet to ship.
So anytime you’re ready guys.

@Julieta is there any news on the new devices and when they will ship?

Have same issue. Quick to debit monies…replies are rare. Only just recvd e-mail, 10.25.19, order shipped from factory…we’ll see…
Will no longer recommend this company to ANYONE. Whole issue was poorly handled, if I dare to call it that.
My summary is Nonda is on verge of going under.
Like products, not willing to gamble my funds again

You found a customer support Phone # ?? PLS share !