Wanting Refund, Company Unresponsive

I bought two dashcams directly from the company. They don’t work and after many many hours of trying with the help of Julieta, they still don’t work. I’ve asked to return them for a refund but now there is silence. How do you get a refund from this company?

A word to others - Stay away from this product.

I know I am having many issues with my dash cam, so I hope I don’t have to Hagel them for a refund…

Hi @cwankeny
I will escalate your case to the CS agents.
Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
Best Regards,
Julieta

@cwankeny Seems like they already made the refund last Saturday. Wondering if you still have any issues?
Best Regards,
Julieta

Hello @Gfx_Herrera Feel free to let us know any issue you have. Would be glad to help.
Best Regards,
Julieta

I’m just returning it. I keep getting emails on how to troubleshoot it, but I explained that I did all the recommended trouble shooting in my initial email. Is it only one person in customer service?

I will check it out! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I purchased my dashcam from Amazon on March 15, 2019. ORDER # 701-0771934-5117857

In six months it stopped working. I contacted Nonda but no response. Can someone help me?

What’s not working exactly? What is the dash-cam doing? Symptoms?

It is not recording any video. Can you help?

I also purchased another product. Order #1199801 . Its been 24 days and the product is not received. I can not check status. Who can help?

If you have problems with your order, you should contact customer support at: cs@nonda.us

About your dash cam: Does it have power and light up? Does it beep after getting power to signal it’s readyness? Or does it do any other sounds? Have you tried another USB port? Have you tried another SD-card?

There is no response from Customer Service.

As I said previously Dashcam is dead. I tried on another port, another car tried with 3 new SD cards. There is no beep.

Did you try another USB cable as well, rather than “only” with another USB charger?

Yes I did. And send two reminders to Customer service but no response

@Julieta Could you chase CS for that?

Six mails, not a single acknowledgment. I think now I need to contact my credit card company for fraud.

Hello Amit_Tiwari,
Terribly sorry for the delay. I will check this out with our Amazon team and give you feedback ASAP.

Hi Julieta,
Is there an update on Dashcam and when will I receive smart vehicle monitor? Order #1199801

Hello @Amit_Tiwari I’ve checked with our CS team and they don’t seem to find your ticket regarding the dashcam, I will forward your case directly to them and they will follow up with your request.
Terribly sorry for any delay.