I’m running the ZUS app v18.104.22.168 on Samsung Galaxy Note Plus running Android 10 with Smart Dash Cam updated to latest version, its Wi-Fi firmware number ND658-181012-V1.0. It’s loaded with a 64GB class 10 u3 microSDXC and used about 1GB so far.
Today as I wanted to reposition the camera, the camera would disconnect every time. I also realized that this also happens when I am trying to view the footage. The app will just break and the dashboard would disappear until i kill the app and restart it again, with repeating results.
I’ve made a video to demonstrate what happens here:
Among the things that I have tried (and still failed):
- Logged out and logged in
- Checked for firmware or app updates
- Cleared app data and cache
- Removed Smart Dash Cam and re-add it
- Factory Reset the Smart Dash Cam from app
- Hard Reset by pressing the reset button on the Smart Dash Cam
- Tried disconnecting Smart Tire Safety Monitor and Smart Car Charger and only connect to Smart Dash Cam
- Tried installing the app on another phone but I cant run the camera because it throws error that it is connected to another device (even when I have already removed from the primary device)
- Reformatted the SD Card
Appreciate some help on this matter.