This is super frustrating.
I just updated my ZUS app on my iPhone, and now it is forcing me to log in, and will not accept the same username/password that gets me into nonda.com
Things I have tried:
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Use the App’s “forgot password” feature. Reset to new pwd. Still rejects it.
- Use the website’s “forgot password” feature. Reset to new pwd. Zus app still rejects it.
- In all cases above, I can use the same creds to log into nonda.com with success.
- There is ZERO chance I am getting the pwd wrong because I am using 1Password on my laptop + phone to handle that part.
Please send me exact steps to remedy this issue. This has rendered a product I use every day, completely useless since the app forces me to log in (which is really a bad design, the app should function on its own without needing to push/pull data to your servers).