Zus stopped working

We received our 6th Zus charger less than a week ago. We’ve been very happy with this product and will be the only car charger we purchase in the future.
We received our 6th one less than a week ago, and yesterday, it stopped working. no lights, no charge, nothing.
We checked other chargers in the same plug and all worked.
Don’t know if a fuse went out or what. Is there a way to fix the Zus?

Hi @Annie_Alford we will look into your case and feedback to you ASAP. :slight_smile:

have you received my message please.

Hi @shekher_pujari1 may I know your problem? Is it the same with Annie?

I’m facing the same issue too. It worked me for a day and from second day it’s not turning on and no lights on my smart car charger. Please do help.

Yes

Hi @nccrimarco thank you for leaving your feedback here. Will forward your case to CS team.

I am also having the same problem with my zus, it suddenly stopped working, no lights when plugged in and have tried in in my other car and having the same problem. Thanks.

@fatherrick31
Hi there,
Sorry for not replying in a timely manner. I’ve forwarded your case to our Customer Service Agents, they will follow up on your case.:wink:

Best Regards,
Julieta

I think I’m having the same problem. Everythings been working fine for months. Then today I got 3 blinking lights and “Not Connected” in the Zus App. Besides trying to reseat the charger (which didn’t work) I logged out of the Zus app and attempted to sign in again. At which point I got an invalid password (I know my password, it was correct). Please help.

Hello @rick.michaelson
Could you please use the “Forgot your password?” link at the bottom of the “Log in” page to reset your password? :disappointed_relieved:

@Julieta, I did that this morning and it’s working again. Thanks for getting back to me.

@rick.michaelson My pleasure. :wink:
If you have other issues or problems, feel free to let me know.